To register for MONDO or to reserve tickets for the show you have two options. You can register using our online registration form, or you can register in-person at MONDO.
To register online, enter your data into our registration form. Then, checkout and pay. We must receive payment before your online registration is complete. Our registration system uses PayPal and accepts payments from most major credit cards.
You can register online until noon on March 11th, 2022.
Prices increase on January 1st, 2022.
You will need to sign a waiver when you arrive at MONDO.
Register at MONDO
You can come to MONDO without registering in advance, but you will not be able to take advantage of our early prices. If you are ordering show tickets, we highly recommend registering before arriving at the festival.
All MONDO activities have the following requirements:
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for all attendees.
- We will require either proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination regimen or proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event) for every person, including children under 5 and infants. Rapid tests or any over the counter test will not be accepted. Results should come from a testing center such as Vault Health, a Pharmacy, or a clinic.
- The COVID-19 vaccination card must show a completed regimen that concluded before February 25, 2022.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test must be shown at time of entry and must match the ticket holders ID.
- Attendees may present a physical vaccination record card, a physical negative test result, or a digital document on a mobile device (such as a photo image of a vaccination record card or the Docket app).
- If you have purchased MONDO tickets but are not feeling well, please stay home and contact MONDO via email about refunds.
We understand that, due to these rules, not everybody will be able to attend this MONDO. We want to thank-you for staying home if that is the case. Rest assured, you will be wholeheartedly welcomed back in the future.