MONDO XXXIII will be held February 4th through the 6th, 2022 at Concordia University’s Gangelhoff Center in St. Paul, Minnesota. The Gangelhoff Center is a great site for a juggling festival. The main gym is larger than 4 basketball courts with a 6 lane track around it.
All MONDO activities have the following requirements:
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for all attendees.
- We will require either proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination regimen or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event) for every person, including children under 5 and infants.
- The COVID-19 vaccination card must show a completed regimen that concluded before January 21, 2022.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test must be shown at time of entry and must match the ticket holders ID.
- Attendees may present a physical vaccination record card, a physical negative test result, or a digital document on a mobile device (such as a photo image of a vaccination record card or the Docket app).
- If you have purchased MONDO tickets but are not feeling well, please stay home and contact MONDO via email about refunds.
We understand that, due to these rules, not everybody will be able to attend this MONDO. We want to thank-you for staying home if that is the case. Rest assured, you will be wholeheartedly welcomed back in the future.
- Friday: 5:00 p.m. – Midnight
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
(Note: the Gym will be closed during the Spectacular, from 5 p.m. until about 10 p.m.)
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Central High Theater
275 Lexington Parkway, St. Paul
Saturday, February 5th at 7:00pm
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for children age 12 and under.
Gym passes good for all three days are $20. If you register before January 1st, gym passes are $15. All attendees will be required to sign a waiver before admittance to the festival.
Information on how to register is on our registration page.
Great gym space and open juggling/unicycling is not the only thing you’ll find at MONDO. If you want to vend, contact us to reserve space. The vending fee is $20, each table is $15. Vendors will need to purchase their own gym passes in addition to the vending and table fees.